¡Hola! and Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope you all are celebrating with the ones who have raised you or the ones you have raised. I am spending a relaxing day at home and recuperating from a nasty cold that succumbed me last week.
I feel so incredibly blessed to be on this mother journey. It certainly has been no cake walk and I still struggle with what it means to be a good mother but getting to watch these humans grow in themselves and in the world is nothing if not humbling. I am truly grateful to be co-parenting with an incredible partner and to be able to spend my days with these two children and this one husband who lift me up, make me laugh, and bring me so much joy.
Next week is back to business so I’ve got lots of dinner inspiration coming your way. All ten recipes this week is dinner friendly and hopefully will offer some inspiration to your midweek meal. If you make a recipe remember to tag it @holajalapeno and use #10RecipesToTry so I can share it too!
Have a great week!
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken and Avocado Cobb Salad with Tahini Ranch from Half Baked Harvest
- Make Ahead Thai Mango Salad from The Faux Martha
- Enchiladas Potosinas with Quinoa and Feta from Life, Limon Y Sal
- Sticky Sheet Pan Chicken with Pineapple Salsa from How Sweet Eats
- Blackened Salmon Tacos from Hungry by Nature
- Carne Asada Tostones with Roasted Garlic Chopped Salad from A Sassy Spoon
- Classic Vegan Pesto from Brown Sugar and Vanilla
- Healthy Grilled Turkey Burgers from Isabel Eats
- Chili Sesame Sauteéd Broccolini from It’s a Veg World After All
- Easy Shawarma Marinade from Plays Well With Butter
One More Thing
Did you love this post? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram. Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Your feedback is super important to me. If you run into trouble shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!