Here we are again. On a Sunday. Thinking about what we’ll eat (in an hour, 10 hours, tomorrow, next week).
Hopefully this week’s list will provide a little inspiration. I’ve loaded it up with lots of easy, weeknight dinner ideas that I know my family will be excited about eating so I’m guessing your’s will be too.
I love scrolling through my favorite blogs looking to see what everyone’s been creating in their kitchens over the past week. There’s a lot of crazy, talented people out there doing their thing. God bless the internet for making it so easy for us to share our ideas with the world. Just think, 10 or 15 years ago, we would’ve had to write a cookbook or be a food journalist to reach this many people with our recipes and photographs and thoughts about food. Now anyone who is loves to cook can create something amazing with the click of a button. It’s an incredible time to be living.
This rosy-hued, Tropical Rum Punch is from a gorgeous garden party I attended to celebrate the Husbands That Cook’s first cookbook (the recipe is in the book). It got me thinking about summer entertaining, which I love more than any other time of year. If you need some tips in that area, check out this week’s Ultimate Summer Entertaining Guide.
One more thing, today is the last day to enter my Prep Cookbook Giveaway on Instagram. I’m giving away a copy of Katie Sullivan Morford’s new book Prep, along with a Zwilling Santuko knife, tea towels, and a bamboo cutting board. Enter now to win!
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
- Chicken Gyro & Baked Fries from Fufu’s Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Mongolian Beef and Vegetables from Girl Versus Dough
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken from Good Life Eats
- Jalapeño Margarita Watermelon Slices from Climbing Grier Mountain
- Green Goddess Crispy Fish Tacos from Brewing Happiness
- Garden Herb Shrimp Scampi Linguine from Half Baked Harvest
- Spicy Orange Brisket Tacos from Heather Christo
- Lamb Kofta Burgers with Sumac Yogurt Sauce from Cosette’s Kitchen
- Make Ahead Thai Mango Salad from The Faux Martha
- Melon sa Malamig (Filipino Melon Drink) from Rezel Kealoha