Happy Sunday. I hope you are all feeling well rested and relaxed after that gloriously long weekend we just had. Did you have a fun 4th?
We seem to just continue to ramp up our summer with house project after house project. Armando announced last Monday that he was going to open up the doorway to the kitchen so we can fit our massive refrigerator in there. We’ve been living with this little dinky refrigerator that was here when we bought the house, leaving our big one packed away in the garage because it wouldn’t fit thorough the door.
Well, not anymore! Armando had had enough so he sawed through the wall, cut a bigger opening, tore down the cabinets that were above the old fridge, put up a shelf for all the stuff that was in those cabinets, moved the new fridge in, patched up the wall, and put the whole thing back together again.
Oh, and did I mention we had a HUGE earthquake on the 4th of July! Yep, another quiet week here at Casa Ramos. Jeez.
Wishing you a fun and delicious week! Here’s what I’ll be cooking:
- Mexican Pork Chops from Longbourn Farm
- Lemongrass Pork Meatball Lettuce Wraps from Table for Two
- Peach Bellini from The Novice Chef
- Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce from Chili Pepper Madness
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies from Sweet and Savory Meals
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon from Jessica Gavin
- Spanikopita Chicken Meatballs from The Daley Plate
- Strawberry Lemonade from Sugar Spun Run
- Marinated Cucumber, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad from Oh So Delicioso
- Pineapple Steak Tacos from College Housewife
One More Thing
Did you love this post? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram. Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Your feedback is super important to me. If you run into trouble shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!