We have made our way to San Francisco and are busy doing all the touristy stuff the kids never get to do when we come here. This trip, I promised we’d “see the sights” so hopefully you’ve been following along in my IG Stories for all our adventures.
Because we are traveling I’ll keep this brief but didn’t want to leave you without some meal planning inspiration for the week to come. There’s lots of good options—us foodies are never short on ideas. Therefore, here’s 10 recipes to try next week, including dinner ideas, a new salsa recipe, some creamy popsicles, and even a vegan doughnut recipe that looked too good to resist.
If you’re looking for even more, make sure you check out my newest recipe for Green Chile Cheddar Corn Dogs, they are way easier than you’d think and so much better homemade!
Have a wonderful week everyone!
- 4th of July Roasted Tomato Salsa from 101 Cookbooks
- Arroz con Pollo from The Candid Appetite
- The Best Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe from Foodiecrush
- Veggie Roll Noodle Bowl from Joy the Baker
- Italian Chicken Sausage, Mushroom, and Tomato Pasta from Always Order Dessert
- Lamb Meatballs from A Cookie Named Desire
- Vegan Lemon Lavender Doughnuts from Short Girl. Tall Order
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with BBQ Dry Rub from Andie Mitchell
- Gallina Pinta (Bean and Hominy Soup) from Dora’s Table
- Coconut Berry Popsicles from Flan and Apple Pie
Photo By Lauren Newman
One More Thing
Did you love this post? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram. Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Your feedback is super important to me. If you run into trouble shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!
leave a reply