Hello Dear Friends!
This is our last Sunday of the summer, and in all honesty, I could not be happier. This summer has been a doozy and I’ve come to realize, I really, truly appreciate a routine. Even more than that, I appreciate alone time. These two things are drastically absent in the summer when you work from home with your two kids and husband who are all on summer break. Ai yi yi!
So let’s rejoice with some delicious things to eat! I’ve been absent the last couple of weeks from our weekly meal planning date and I’ve missed scrolling through everyone’s blogs finding goodies for you and I to share.
I’m excited to see there’s still plenty of grilling going on. We grill about 3-4 times a week so I will absolutely be making Isabel’s grilled chicken recipe with Lizzie’s cauliflower packets on the side. Remember, if you try any of these recipes, don’t forget to use the #10RecipesToTry and let me know what you think in the comments below!
One last thing, if you’re gearing up for back-to-school like we are, the stove top granola yogurt parfaits pictured above are a lifesaver in the morning.
Have a delicious week!
- Easy Pollo Asado from Isabel Eats
- Garlic Rosemary Grilled Cauliflower Foil Packets from It’s A Veg World After All
- Keto Vanilla Wafers from What Great Grandma Ate
- Ensalada de Aguacate (Avocado Salad) from Mexican Food Memories
- 15 Minute Greek Cucumber Salad from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Pan Seared Salmon with Lentils from A Beautiful Plate
- Crunchy Cold Noodle Salad from Floating Kitchen
- Strawberry Beet Agua Fresca from Lola’s Cocina
- BBQ Chicken Tostadas from This Mess Is Ours
- Chicken Tinga Taco Bowls from Yes To Yolks