I have been under a fog of one thing or another all week. It started as a Day Light Saving Time daze which turned into an allergy haze and whatdoyouknow, now it’s Sunday!
In the meantime, I managed to make some pretty stellar pancakes, walk the dogs, feed the kids, tons of dishes, and a little laundry, two parent-teacher conferences. It is sunny and warm and we laid blankets in the backyard yesterday and napped in the sun. It was glorious.
What’s up with you? What does your week ahead look like? I don’t know what I made for dinner last week, but I feel like it was less than memorable. I’m happy to have a plan for this week. Let’s make it a good one!
- Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges from A Couple Cooks
- Ginger-Garlic Teriyaki Sauce from Vanilla and Bean
- Salmon Cobb Salad from The View from Great Island
- One Skillet Filipino Coconut Adobo Chicken from Half Baked Harvest
- Beef Shawarma with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce from The Lemon Bowl
- Honey-Garlic Cauliflower over Steamed Rice from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Sheet Pan Chili-Lime Chicken and Sweet Potatoes from Host the Toast
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches from Foodness Gracious
- Citrus Baked Salmon with Kumquats and Fingerlings from Feasting At Home
- Pad Thai from David Lebovitz
One last thing…
What do you think? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram! Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Your feedback is super important to me.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!
leave a reply