Welcome to the first 10 Recipes To Try of 2020!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are feeling revived and ready to take on the new year.
What are you up to this weekend? We are currently in a snowy cabin in the mountains celebrating Hiro’s 8th birthday! All he wanted for his birthday was to see snow…well that and some Legos.
I hope this list of yummy, easy dinner recipes serves you well this week. If you are looking for more Mexican-inspired flavors try these Shredded Chicken Tacos—they’re a fan favorite around here.
- Weeknight Vegetarian Ramen Bowl from Foolproof Living
- Lamb Chops with Red Wine and Rosemary from Andie Mitchell
- Miso Carrot Pasta with Arugula from Naturally Ella
- Greek Baked Salmon from Climbing Grier Mountain
- Healthier Italian Wedding Soup from Half Baked Harvest
- Mushroom Bolognese from Heather Christo
- Baked Salmon with Homemade Chipotle Adobo from Life, Limon, y Sal
- Lime Loaded Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas from How Sweet Eats
- Crispy Tostones from A Sassy Spoon
- Thai Basil Beef from The Modern Proper