Well, it’s that time again when we think about being good to ourselves and planning out this week’s dinners. Don’t we all want meals that we can be excited about, take very little time, and clean up is a breeze?
The answer is obviously a resounding YES!! And while I’m not promising the following ten ideas will check all those boxes they will surely hit two out of three and are guaranteed to be delicious.
There are a few Mexican food recipes on the list but if your house is anything like ours, we enjoy meals from just about anywhere as long as they are big on flavor. What is your second favorite type of food (Mexican obviously being the first).
If you are in the mood for a surprisingly easy project this weekend, take a look at this week’s tortilla tutorial (that’s super fun to say, try it). Corn tortillas are actually VERY easy to make at home and taste tremendous.
Enjoy your week and if you try any of the recipes below make sure to tag @holajalapeno and #10recipestotry on Instagram!
- Chopped Steak Salad from Longbourn Farm
- Enfrijoladas with Peruano Beans from Mexican Please
- Crispy Baked Korean BBQ Chicken Wings from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Greek Meatballs in Tomato Sauce from Kevin Is Cooking
- Crispy Skillet Salmon with Lemon Caper Dill Sauce from The Roasted Root
- Instant Pot Short Rib Ramen from Kitchen Confidante
- Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli Rice from The View from Great Island
- Chipotle BBQ Jackfruit Tacos from The College Housewife
- Green Falafel Bowl from 101 Cookbooks
- Orange Chicken Meatballs from The Candid Appetite
leave a reply