How was your week? Ours seemed glacial.
Two kids in two different schools sometimes gets the best of me. I forgot to pick Louisa up on Monday. Apparently they only had a half day of school that day. I had no idea. How is this something I forgot?
Has this happened to you? I’m pretty sure it happened to my father every time he was supposed to pick me up somewhere when I was a kid because I remember having to wait for. ev. er. But then again I might have been on child time which feels like molasses and he was never actually late. For the record, I’m pretty sure he was though.
Anyway, I’m excited to have some good friends for brunch this morning who are visiting from the east coast! I’m making my grandma’s Pear Canela Coffee Cake, fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit, hot coffee, probably some mimosas.
Keep scrolling for this week’s 10 recipes. We’ve got a few easy Mexican dishes, a new take on a Marigold margarita, and even a baking project among other things.
Oh, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out my newest recipe (pictured above) for Cochinita Pibil—no pit required!
Hope you have a great week!!
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Avocado-Cilantro Sauce from Kitchen Confidante
- French Lentil Spinach Salad with Crispy Salmon from Zestful Kitchen
- Tinga Tostadas from Mexican Please
- Salmon Bites with Wasabi Mayo from The Modern Proper
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast from My Diary of Us
- Marigold Margarita Sour from Drinking with Chickens
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread from Inside the Rustic Kitchen
- Egg Roll in a Bowl from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- Spicy Penne Arrabbiata from Chili Pepper Madness
- Easy Slow Cooker Barbacoa Short Rib Tacos from Joyful Healthy Eats
leave a reply