Happy Sunday! I apologize for leaving you all in a recipe-depleted dust the last few weeks. I think I’m just now getting out of my tequila-infused haze from Margarita Week.
But I’m back! And I’ve found 10 (mostly) weeknight friendly recipes that will get you through dinner, after school snack time, a long day at work (grown up slushy, anyone?) and anything else life might throw at you this week.
How are you guys doing? Summer’s almost here—can you believe it?!!! My kids are done with school next week and we’ve got so much exciting news that I’m bursting to share with you guys…but I can’t just yet. Stay tuned, this summer’s going to be a doozy.
What are your summer plans? I want to hear all about them; are you traveling? Do tell! Until then, have a great week!
Oh, and don’t forget to follow me on Snapchat (@holajalapeno) where I’ll show you some handy kitchen tips, how to make the recipes I post on the blog, and other silliness. xoxo, Kate
- Pasta Carbonara with Leeks and Sun Dried Tomatoes from Girl Versus Dough
- Broccoli Rabe and Black Bean Quesadillas from Cookie and Kate
- Quick Churro Popcorn from From Brazil To You
- Honey BBQ Chicken with Charred Corn Polenta from Half Baked Harvest
- Burnt Sugar Ice Cream with Chocolate Bits from A Beautiful Plate
- Plantain and Black Bean Tacos with Chimichurri Sauce from Floating Kitchen
- Grown Up Slushies from Heather Christo
- Strawberry French Toast Bake with Rhubarb from Food, Faith, Fitness
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Pulled Pork from Good Life Eats
- Salsa Ranchera from Closet Cooking