I know you’re probably knee deep in chips and guacamole right now but even on Super Bowl Sunday we meal plan!
I’m going to be honest, I don’t go all the way on the meal prep. I don’t roast vegetables on Sunday or put things in neatly labeled containers. I don’t even prep anything in advance of dinner! But I do so love having a list I can fall back. Every week I strive to give you (and me) ten solid ideas that you can choose from when the inevitable question of “What’s for dinner?” arises during your day.
I like ten because it leaves a little wiggle room, like for example, if you are eating vegan or hate green beans or your kids will only eat pasta. My intention is that there’s at least five recipes on the list every week that you will want to make. If you are looking for a certain type of recipe, I want to know! Leave me a comment below and I will make sure to keep an eye out for it when I check out everyone’s blogs looking for recipes.
I get so much inspiration from fellow food bloggers and love trying out their recipes which is why this list is always a round-up of my favorites that I’ve seen during the week. If you are a food blogger or have a favorite that you’d like to see featured, let me know.
Anyhoo, Happy Super Bowl! I’m really excited to see Shakira, JLo, commercials, and the 49ers win. In that order.
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Blender Sauce from Brooklyn Supper
- Beef and Blistered Green Beans from Country Cleaver
- Fire-Roasted Pasta Puttanesca with Crispy Breadcrumbs from All Purpose Flour Child
- Soy Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings from Downshiftology
- Smashburgers from The Cookie Rookie
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs from Neighborfood
- Crispy Sticky Asian Fried Cauliflower from Heather Christo
- Lebanese Spinach and Beef Stew from Cosette’s Kitchen
- Chicken Adobo from Olive and Mango
leave a reply