Hey There! Who’s been on the menu planning train without me?
Seems I fell off the face of the Earth sometime before Valentine’s Day and just haven’t made it back on track. I have been posting some pretty delicious recipes—have you made my Beef Flautas yet? But just haven’t been able to produce a menu planning post, which is as much of a bummer for me as it is for you.
I rely on my trusty #10RecipesToTry posts most weeknights so not having written one tends to throw me for a loop. Well, never fear, we have a new one this week and just in time for the foggy-brained week we are destined to share thanks to the beginning of Day Light Saving Time.
How are we feeling about Coronavirus? It’s on the back of my mind all the time, but I feel like I’ve done what I can. Last week I stocked up on essentials just in case we have to hunker down at home for awhile. And honestly, as long as my kids are still going to school, I feel like life should continue as normal. I am flying to Pittsburgh in a few weeks and I can’t say I’m thrilled about getting on a flight out of LAX right now, but I’m hoping by then things will be more under control.
- Easy Chicken Taquitos from Isabel Eats
- Instant Pot Black Beans from A Beautiful Plate
- Fajita Roast Chicken from Yes To Yolks
- Easy Jerk Pork from No Spoon Necessary
- Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Burgers from Nutmeg Nanny
- Beef Bulgogi from The Modern Proper
- One Pot Green Kale Pasta from Sarcastic Cooking
- Teriyaki Pork Meatballs from The Almond Eater
- Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Mint & Scallion Chimichurri from What Do You Crave Blog
- Chettinad Prawn Masala from Food, Fashion, Party
Image by Lauren Newman Photography