We’ve found ourselves, once again, facing another week. What does yours look like? Pretty great? The Super Bowl’s coming up so we’ve got that—margaritas and queso with chips and some fun couch time is always welcome.
Also….only 12 Days until Girl Scout Cookie Season begins!! The image above of pallets of cookies being delivered to Victoria, Texas says it all. A good friend and her daughter were over last week and were telling me all about their Girl Scout trip to Australia. Did you know there are Girl Scout troops around the world?! And more importantly, they all sell different cookie flavors!! It might be my new life’s mission to become a Girl Scout Cookie scholar. That way I can collect all cookie samples and study them…for research, of course.
Anyway, whatever you have going on this week I hope you can make the best of it. Here are 10 ultra-fabulous recipes from some of my favorite food creators to help get you through. xoxo, Kate
- One-Pot Greek Oregano Chicken with Orzo from Half Baked Harvest
- Spaghetti Pie with Pecorino and Black Pepper from Smitten Kitchen
- Stovetop Sriracha Lime Popcorn from Mom’s Kitchen Handbook
- Chocolate Rosemary Muffins from Southern Souffle
- Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes from The Pig & Quill
- Pretzel Dogs with Cheese Sauce from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash with Sautéed Vegetables and Feta from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Matcha Green Tea Shortbread Cookies from Salt & Wind
- Paleo Eggplant Parmesan with Pork Ragú from So Let’s Hang Out
- Ginger Honey Chicken Wings from Simply Recipes
leave a reply