We talked a lot this week about what we want to take away from this quarantine-life experience. Looking for silver linings and all.
Aside from getting to have nightly happy hours with my adorable husband who typically would never be home at such a time, I have really cherished these unscheduled, unsanctioned days to just be together. It can be lovely to have nowhere to go.
I hope that once the world is released from Club Quarantine we can hold on to a bit of this slow pace. Taking time to be fully present for each other will hopefully maintain it’s top spot on our to-do lists.
I’ve also loved jamming out to DNice while cleaning the house on Sundays. I hope that doesn’t change either.
As for what’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner this week here are 10 new ideas from some of my favorite foodies. Hopefully they’ll provide you with some inspiration too.
Have a lovely week!
- Homemade Ginger Chicken Soup from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
- Quick Braised Baby Artichokes with Burrata from Cooking With Cocktail Rings
- Shrimp Risotto from Platings and Pairings
- Easy Korean-Style Ground Beef from The Daley Plate
- Meyer Lemon Bars from Love and Olive Oil
- Jamie Oliver’s No Yeast Pizza from The View From Great Island
- 5 Minute Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Fluffy Pancakes from 101 Cookbooks
- Rad Na Thai Noodles from Alexandra Cooks
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice from Skinnytaste