Happy Sunday! How was your week? Ours was freakin’ nuts, can you relate? Will someone come over and help me do the laundry please?!!!
I’m looking forward to the quieter week ahead but now that I said that it will ramp up and before I know it I’ll be back here next week complaining all over again. It’s cool, complaining is my favorite. That’s why I let my kids do it all day long.
Anyhoo, I’ve got some seriously comforting dinner ideas for you this week because that’s what gets me through and I’m pretty sure you too. I mean is anyone really like this lady? I’m pretty sure she’s not human. I will give $100 to the first person who can tell me what this means, ” [I eat] Brain Dust, cordyceps, reishi, maca, and Shilajit resin. I throw ho shou wu and pearl in as part of my beauty regime. I chase it with three quinton shots for mineralization and two lipospheric vitamin B-complex packets for energy.”
Have a great week my people!! Love, Kate
- Cranberry Pot Roast from Half Baked Harvest
- Creamy French Lentils with Mushrooms and Kale from The First Mess
- The Prickly Lady Cocktail from Love and Olive Oil
- Veggie Pot Pie from Weelicious
- Cornbread Calas from Southern Souffle
- Wild Blueberry Muffins with Key Lime Butter from The View From Great Island
- Baked Char Siu Bao from Crepes of Wrath
- Smoky Pasta with Peas and Greens from Tori Avey
- Cracker-Style Thin Crust Pizza from Two Red Bowls
- Caramelized Onions, Kale, and Feta Frittata from Warm Vanilla Sugar
leave a reply