I know it is super boring to talk about the weather, but What About This Weather???!!! I mean, has it been amazing or what?! It is supposed to be close to 50°F today. Do you know what the temperature was on this day last year? Negative thirty-freaking-eight degrees, I’m not shitting you. So even though this is another sign (along with Donald Trump’s prolonged candidacy) that the world is probably coming to an end, I’ll take it!
Okay, on to something more exciting, like these 10 recipes you are going to want to make this week, like the unbelievable rainbow-colored chocolate bark from Sue or the unique and totally enticing cocktail from Vianney. I’ve got some dinner ideas and breakfast ones too so whatever you’re up to this week you should be covered.
By the way, did you know I’m on Snapchat now? You can find me @holajalapeno, come check me out!!
- Marbleized Chocolate Bark from The View From Great Island
- Vegan Penne Alla Vodka from Oh My Veggies
- Lamb Sliders with Herbed Yogurt Sauce from Mom’s Kitchen Handbook & Amanda Haas
- Savory Breakfast Pan from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Fudgy Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Taco Salad from Naturally Ella
- Cherry Ginger Oatnola from Not Without Salt
- Fillet O’ Fish Shop Burger from Salt & Wind
- Coconut + Chai Spiced Pancakes with Raspberry Compote from Oh, Ladycakes
- Cinnamon-Pomegranate Margarita from Sweet Life Bake