Hello from the other side of September!
Seems my commitments outdid me this month and I haven’t checked in on a Sunday in a while, but I hope your month was full of excitement…but not too much, that can be exhausting.
Last week found me hobnobbing with editors at the Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker event and this week I got to spend 3 days with 100 3rd-8th graders at Louisa’s school camp out. I’m embracing it all because you just never know what life will throw at you.
I feel like I’ve barely step foot in the kitchen this month. Writing this round-up of recipes got me excited about making dinner again. Fall is here and the cooler weather always gets me in a baking mood. I (and most likely, you) don’t have a ton of time but there’s a few easy Mexican desserts I plan on making again.
I also plan on baking up another batch of these cinnamon rolls. I use this sweet rolls recipe for the dough and then fill them with vegan butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon instead of the cream cheese filling. As for vegan butter, Miyoko’s is my favorite. It is so rich and creamy and melts and bakes up just like real butter. I’m not being paid to say this, I just really, truly love it.
Take this week as it comes with an open heart and open mind. So love having you here.
- Homemade Turkish Meatballs Kofte Recipe from Give Recipe
- Sheet Pan Pollo Verde from Plays Well with Butter
- Hibiscus Cosmopolitan from Nibbles and Feasts
- Healthy Chicken Piccata from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Mississippi Pot Roast from Salt and Baker
- Garlic Brown Sugar Roast Chicken from Yes to Yolks
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup from The Almond Eater
- Chimichurri Shrimp with Creamy Polenta from The Modern Proper
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Recipe from Longbourn Farm
- Coconut Shrimp Tacos with Habanero Lime Butter from Cooking with Cocktail Rings
leave a reply