Happy Sunday Friends!!
Are you watching the big game today? We don’t watch a lot of sports in our house but never miss a Super Bowl and now that our LA Rams are playing we are more excited than ever. I really hope they win, if only for the emotional health of my seven-year-old who is weirdly fanatical about sports and in particular the LA Rams.
I’m making the world’s largest batch of guacamole, our favorite Spicy Chipotle Beef Chili, and these Blood Orange Salty Dogs. For the kids I squeezed a ton of oranges from our tree and turned it into Agua Fresca. How about you? What are you making today?
This week contains perhaps the most exciting thing I’ve ever done and in the really annoying way that food bloggers do, I’m not going to tell you about it until later but just know that I’m freaking out right now.
With that being said, I don’t know how many of this week’s recipes I’ll get to but I hope they will offer you some dinner table, cocktail, sweet tooth inspiration.
There’s some really good ones like a breakfast-for-dinner (or obviously breakfast-for-breakfast) egg sando, a three-step chicken Pibil recipe, and fudgy vegan brownies for when you hit midweek and just really need some chocolate.
When you give these a try, tag your creations #10recipestotry. Have a great week everyone!
- Pollo Pibil from Mexican Food Memories
- Moroccan Sweet Potatoes from This Mess Is Ours
- 5-Minute Fresh Homemade Salsa from Isabel Eats
- Avocado Citrus Salad from How Sweet Eats
- Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Radish and Jicama Slaw from Brooklyn Supper
- Almost Flourless Vegan Brownies from Piloncillo & Vainilla
- Shitake Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich from Feed the Swimmers
- Creamy Vegan Tomato Soup from Feasting at Home
- Mango Chili Turmeric Margaritas from Crowded Kitchen
- Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Bowls from The Modern Proper
One More Thing
Did you love this post? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram. Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Knowing that this recipe worked for you is super important to me. If you run into trouble shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!
leave a reply