- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olives, quartered
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (1-inch thick) slices rustic bread
- Heat broiler to high and arrange an oven rack in the middle.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, olives, basil and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place bread slices on a baking pan and drizzle with a little bit more olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and broil until toasted and golden. Divide tomato mixture between the slices and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g