Creamy Coconut Lime Paletas
- Author: Kate Ramos
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 6-8 paletas 1x
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lime zest
- pinch of salt
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks and place in freezer for 4-8 hours depending on how cold your freezer is.
- To remove: run each mold under hot water for 10-20 seconds or until the paleta easily removes from the mold. Return to the freezer until ready to eat.