- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 325°F and adjust rack to the middle. Line two baking sheets with parchment and oil parchment.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and whisk to break up any lumps and incorporate ingredients.
- Beat eggs and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until lightened in color, about 2 minutes. Mix in oil, pumpkin and vanilla until blended. Add flour mixture, and mix on low until incorporated. Mix in walnuts.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized mounds of dough onto the baking sheet, about an inch apart and bake until firm on top and just starting to brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 5g