Here I have made a smaller batch than the original and used medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes instead of the large russets so the recipe is a little different—perfect for 3 to 4 people.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon packed lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place all ingredients in a shallow 2-quart baking dish just large enough to hold potatoes in a single layer. Toss all ingredients together to coat potatoes, then arrange them in a single layer.
- Bake until potatoes are well browned and crispy on all sides, turning halfway through about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 335mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g