- 4 boneless, skinless cod fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- Heat broiler and arrange a rack in the upper third of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lay fillets in a single layer on foil. Drizzle oil over fish and rub over both sides. Lightly season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, then spread over fish.
- Broil fish until cooked through and top has browned, about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0g