Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and if you’re lover is anything like mine they are not going to settle for some drugstore cologne and a kiss on the cheek. My man is creative, cares about the way he looks, and has interests beyond beef jerky and beer. I’ve not settled on this year’s present, but here are 10 that any grown-ass man would appreciate.
1. Lululemon men’s athletic shirt: these shirts will stretch to the max and never tear or lose their shape whether your man does yoga or MMA.
2. Moleskine sketch book for drawing, journaling, or love poems.
6. Sun Noodle Ramen Kit: The Professor would happily eat homemade ramen everyday of the week. These fresh ramen kits are made by the same company who provides noodles to Momofuku and Ivan Ramen Slurp Shop and are available in markets across the country.
8. Aether Cone: a portable music player that learns your tastes over time. Super simple to use and looks cool too.
9. DIY Peanut Butter Pretzel Cups: You don’t have to spend a lot of money. A homemade sweet treat is always appreciated if it’s made with love.
10. Basil Hayden’s Kentucky Bourbon: A fine bourbon for a fine man.