Like all national holidays, Super Bowl Sunday (next week for the uninitiated) is all about the food—and not just any old type of food either, but the best food: grub. This is a day when we as Americans celebrate all that is cheesy, spicy, and fried and then top that off with all that is chocolatey and preferably in bar form.
Here are my 10 favorites snacks (and one sweet) from some very talented food bloggers to celebrate this momentous occasion.
Happy eating! Oh, and I heard there’s also going to be some sort of sporting event starring Katy Perry on TV that night too that you might want to check out.
1. Guacamole Game Day Tostadas from Muy Bueno
2. Falafel Sliders from Take a Megabite
3. Everything Bagel Cheez-Its from My Name is Yeh
4. Spinach Bacon Artichoke Dip from What’s Gaby Cooking
5. Honey Mustard Roasted Nuts from Naturally Ella
6. Cheesy Chorizo Cornbread Balls with Chipotle Dipping Sauce from Host the Toast
7. Roasted Jalapeño Hummus from The Other Side of the Tortilla
8. Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Dressing from Salt and Wind
9. Perfect Popcorn from Simply Recipes
10. Peanut Butter Milky Way Blondies from The Crepes of Wrath