Tomatillo-Avocado Salsa Recipe
- Author: Kate Ramos
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups 1x
- 1 pound tomatillos, without any bruises or brown spots, husks removed and rinsed
- 1 bunch cilantro, tough stems removed
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed and seeds removed if you’d like it less spicy
- 1 perfectly ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- kosher salt, to taste
- Combine ingredients in a blender. Add at least 1 teaspoon salt. Blend on high until smooth. You might have to stop the blender and move ingredients around with a rubber spatula to get it moving.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.