The time has come to wrap up another year but before we go, let’s take a look at what recipes you loved the most from 2015!
Then we’ll take a look at what my favorites were, the ones that I’ve made over and over this year.
What would you like to see in 2016? I’m guessing from this list….more breakfast? More margaritas? More breakfast margaritas? Please leave me a comment, I always love to hear from you.
Happy New Year Everybody!!
1. Toasted Beer Cornbread with Crispy Pancetta and Poached Egg
“I want this for breakfast/lunch/dinner.” Tracy
2. Crushed Strawberry Margarita
“Can’t wait to try this!” Katrina
3. Mexican Hot Chocolate Waffle Iron Sandwich
“I dreamt about this last night.” Emily
4. Gluten Free Churros and Chocolate Dipping Sauce
“YES. YES. YES. YES. YES PLEASE!!!!!!” Genevieve
5. Sweet Potato and Chorizo Quiche
6. Jalapeño Pretzel Bagels with Charred Scallion Cream Cheese
“Holy jalapeño!! Those look ah-mah-zing” Beth
7. Mango Cucumber Salad with Cayenne Dressing and Lime Basil
“This salad is like the most beautiful thing I have seen in a while. Pinned for future consumption!” Heather
8. Jicama Pops
“These are TOTALLY genius! I’m giving these to my kids this weekend. So easy, healthy AND fun!” Catherine
9. Vegan Double Layer Funfetti Cake with Vanilla Frosting
“Holy cow! This looks amazing!” Felicity
10. Spicy Mango Margaritas
“These look insanely delicious but also so beautifully simple” Emily