Happy Valentine’s Day Mis Amores!!! Tell me all your sexy plans!
We had planned absolutely nothing but ended up having a really fun weekend. Thursday night Armando brought me flowers for no reason whatsoever, except that he is the sweetest person in the whole wide world. On Friday we piled the kids in the car and drove an hour to Fargo to get the car fixed which initially seemed like a chore but afterwards we had a really nice dinner, which anyone who has young children understands, is NOT always the case, like ever. The Luxardo old fashions and French fries might’ve helped.
Today is going to be a dessert bonanza. I told all my loves that I would make them whatever they wanted for Valentine’s Day and this is what I got: Louisa requested whipped cream, Hiro requested banana bread, and Armando, chocolate cake.
If you’ve got a ravenous pack of sweet tooths like I do then this is the list for you; desserts and cocktails. But really what more do you want on Valentine’s Day? xoxoxo, Kate
- Champurrado Nespresso from Honestly YUM
- Dulce de Leche Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Hungry Food Love
- Love Letter Brownies from From Brazil To You
- Oatmeal Cookie Tarts with Vanilla Bean Cream Filling from Edible Perspective
- The Love Spell Cocktail from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips from Brooklyn Supper
- Sour Cherry Yogurt Cake with Pistachio Cardamom Crush from Cheryl Sternman Rule
- Matcha Crepes with Whipped Cream, Berries, and Cacao Nibs from Turntable Kitchen
- Rosé Champagne Mojitos (with champagne syrup) from How Sweet It Is
- Conversation Heart Sugar Cookies from i am a food blog