Ringing in the New Year just isn’t the same unless you’ve got something festive to toast with. For today’s Sunday 10 I’ve rounded up the best cocktails (and one mocktail) from some of my favorite food bloggers so you can do just that.
1. Spiced Bittersweet Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps from Brooklyn Supper
2. Fairytale of New York from Smitten Kitchen
3. Earl Grey French 75 from Cookie and Kate
4. Slow Cooker Winter Rosé Sangria from Hungry Girl Por Vida
5. Ginger Lime Fizz (Non-Alcoholic) from Naturally Ella
6. Spiked Almond Latte Horchata Cocktail from Salt and Wind
7. Old Fashion Cocktail Ice Cream Floats from Sweet Life
8. Raspberry Sparklers from The Sugar Hit
9. Pomegranate French 75 from Turntable Kitchen
10. Winter Shandy Punch from 101 Cookbooks
And check out Beard and Bonnet’s wrap up of New Year’s Eve appetizers for all the essential nibbles!
leave a reply