Hey everyone. It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time to get lusty over vegetables. Today we’re talking about green beans. Here are the top 10 recipes for green beans on the web.
Hi green bean….you look good.
1. I will basically eat burrata with anything but this combo with green beans looks amazing.
2. How about a easy sweet and sour green bean stir-fry? Add some chicken or tofu and steamed rice and you’ve got dinner.
3. Green beans are a must in green papaya salad.
4. Spicy Baked Green Bean Fries with Meyer Lemon Aioli…..need I say more?
5. Pesto Potato Salad with Green Beans—finally a potato salad my husband will eat.
6. A simple, simple, simple green beans with pine nuts for the kiddos.
7. Or try this catch-all soup for green beans and whatever else you have growing in the garden.
8. I’m making these picnic perfect Tuna Nicoise Sandwiches for my next al fresco outing—make them the night before so the bread soaks up all those delicious flavors.
9. These Spicy Green Beans and Tofu Fries uses the dry-fry method of cooking. Try it, seriously!
10. And while we’re talking about inventive cooking methods how about Roasted Green Beans with Parmesan? Or grilling them.
Photo courtesy of JV Cano.