The Super Bowl is HERE!!!
Which means we get to sit around on the couch, surf our Instagram feeds for a few minutes, stop to watch some commercials, pin some stuff on Pinterest, stop to watch 12 minutes of Coldplay, and stuff our faces with chips and dip!!! Hooray!!!!!
In honor of this momentous occasion when America gathers together to essentially eat the appetizer menu at TGI Fridays I wanted to share with you some of my favorite recipes I saw floating around on the inter webs this week…just in case you needed a few more ideas for game time.
Have fun everybody!!! And don’t worry Monday’s a great day to start that juice cleanse.
- Warm Cuban Sandwich Dip from A Cozy Kitchen
- Roasted Grapefruit Margaritas with Smoked Sea Salt from Heather Christo
- Bacon Tomato Queso from Amy Thielen
- Chili Lime Baked Chicken Wings from A Spicy Perspective
- Green Chile Corn Muffins from Bakerita
- Apple Cider Mojitos from Always Order Dessert
- DIY Hummus Bar from Beard + Bonnet
- Cherry Almond Brown Butter Blondies with White and Dark Chocolate Chips from An Edible Mosaic
- Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats from Big Girls Small Kitchen
- Bloody Mary Pickled Eggs from Autumn Makes & Does
Oh, one more thing, if you haven’t watched Bad Lip Reading: NFL 2016 you MUST! I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.