- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium very ripe banana, mashed
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 muffin wells with paper or cooking spray. Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and oats. Add remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
- Divide batter evenly between cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g