Also that chips make a totally acceptable dinner (when they’re topped with chicken…or not).
I’d argue that taking an occasional break from worrying that every bite we put in our mouths needs to be healthy is……well, healthy.
- 7 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño chile, thinly sliced
- 2-3 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 450°F and arrange rack in upper third of oven. Line a ovenproof platter or baking sheet with a layer of chips, top with half of the chicken, half of the black beans and half of the cheese. Repeat the layering; chips, chicken, beans, and cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and starting to brown about 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with remaining ingredients. Serve with dollops of sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 711Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 1177mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 8gSugar: 3gProtein: 45g