Inspiration for fall with a Mexican feel from colorful scarves to gorgeous table runners all in this Mexican Fall Shop. Plus cookbooks and gift ideas!
Fresh back from my Baja trip and I’m full of inspiration. All the colors and textiles and patterns has got my head spinning and I wanted to share some of my new favorite things with you.
I also wanted to let you in on a little project I’ve been a part of with my partners over at Lifestyle Collective. I’ve gathered together with a bunch of food bloggers to find the best of cooking and baking products as well as cookbooks of the season.
First up, my favorites for fall with Mexican Flare!
Mexican Fall Shop
For the table:
- Jardin de Muertos Placemats from Bobo and Coco Shop
- Otomi Runner from Casa Artelexia
- Charger Plates from W/R/F Lab
For the house:
4. Mi Casa Es Su Casa Papel picado from Ay Mujer
5. Papel Picado Stamps from USPS
6. The Naharon Blanket from Siestas for Fiestas
7. La Mera Frida air freshener from Fuchila Freshners
For gifts or for fun:
8. Day of the Dead Cloth Doll from Palooka Handmade
9. Tan Mexican Serape Infinity Scarf from Just Dawnelle
10. Mexican Today Cookbook by Pati Jinich
Now for the winners from Lifestyle Collective Fall Food Awards
- Best Serveware: Bakers Advantage Deep Pie Dish
- Best Casserole Dish: Le Creuset 12 x 9 Covered Rectangular Dish
- Best Traditional Kitchen Gadget: Silpat Nonstick Baking Mat
4. Best Slow Cooker: Fagor LUX Multicooker
5. Best Flavor: Gaea Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6. Best Coffee/Tea Maker: BELLA Housewares Ceramic Kettle
7. Best Cast-Iron Skillet: Anolon Vesta Cast-Iron Skillet
8. Best Healthy Eating Cookbook: The Happy Cookbook by Lola Berry
9. Best Baking Cookbook: The Peppermint Bark Cookbook by Dominique DeVito
10. Best Fall Cooking Cookbook: Cast Iron Cooking by Rachel Narins
Head over to the AOL Lifestyle Collective page to see all the nominees and meet the judges!
This post contains affiliate links. A small percentage of any purchases made directly from this site will go to supporting ¡Hola! Jalapeño. Thanks so much for shopping!
leave a reply