Happy Sunday Amigos! We made it!
I’m feeling for the people of Louisiana and praying for them. Oh how I wish I could scoop up all that water and dump it on the dry, dry land here. Superpowers would be helpful.
This past week was our last full week of summer. Louisa starts school on Tuesday and I’m nervous for her—but don’t worry, she’s not. I’ve also swallowed a pill and decided to do a little schooling at home with Hiro. Does this mean I’m homeschooling? I’ll let you know how it goes, please pray for me….and my child.
What does your week look like? I’ve got some yummy recipes to keep our bellies happy. Let’s dig in!
- Why am I the only one in my family who looooovvveeesss polenta (sad emoji face)? Herb-Crusted Salmon with Goat Cheese Polenta from The Cookie Rookie
- Luckily everyone loves these! Thai-Style Ground Pork Lettuce Wraps from Salt and Wind
- Summer’s not over until we’ve had at least one meal with baked beans. These sound super good. Miso and Molasses Baked Beans from The First Mess
- Making these for my babes. 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Toast Buns from A Spicy Perspective
- One of my favorite parts of the presidential election. Which one would you choose? Presidential Cookie Poll from Family Circle
- Um, yum. Spiced Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon, Herbs, and Toasted Almonds from She Eats
- Breaded fish cakes on a bun, yes please! Salmon and Zucchini Burgers from The View from Great Island
- Making this to go with some ribs this week. Chili-Lime Melon Salad from Smitten Kitchen
- I love a good veggie sandwich. Smashed Chickpea and Avocado Sandwich from Closet Cooking
- Making this to go with some ribs this week (wait, did I already say that?) Sparkling Mango Chili Lime Agua Fresca from Girl Versus Dough
leave a reply