Hey There! How was your weekend? We had friends down from San Francisco and made baby back ribs with hibiscus-guajillo bbq sauce, these baked beans, this melon salad, and ice cream with these cookies for dessert. So, so, good! The bbq sauce was killer! I’m perfecting the recipe for you and will post it on the blog as soon as its ready.
I’ve noticed all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice popping up on Pinterest already. I’m also guilty as charged of already making my favorite pumpkin muffins and have been working on a pumpkin spice pan de muerto recipe for Dia de los Muertos this past week, so I thought we’d better celebrate summer before its too late.
This week’s list is full of summer favorites, ribs, coleslaw, late summer veggies, and everything else we will be dreaming about in a few months. Get it while you can!!
- Pancake Tacos from Weelicious
- BBQ Ribs and Fiery Apricot Bourbon Homemade BBQ Sauce from She Eats
- Creamy Coleslaw with Tart Cherries, Blue Cheese, and Toasted Walnuts from An Edible Mosaic
- Late Summer Vegetable Enchilada Pie from Not Without Salt
- Lunchbox Cheese and Broccoli Calzones from Mom’s Kitchen Handbook
- Brown Sugar, Coconut and Banana Pancakes from Spoon, Fork, Bacon
- Choco-Bananos from Nibbles and Feasts
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Icebox Cake from Salt and Wind
- Sesame Garlic Noodles with Broccoli, Basil, and Crispy Tempeh from The First Mess
- Sherry Cobbler from Turntable Kitchen
leave a reply