What are your tricks and short cuts? Leave a comment below….I’d love to know!
- 1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons green salsa
- 1 large bolillo or other soft roll
- 2 tablespoons soft goat cheese
- 3 thin slices onion
- Heat a waffle iron. Combine chicken and salsa in a small bowl.
- Slice bolillo in half and spread chicken mixture on one side. Crumble goat cheese over chicken then top with onion slices. Place other half of the bolillo on top.
- Place in the hot waffle iron and press gently to close. Holding the waffle iron closed, let toast for about 5 minutes or until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted. Let sit for a minute or two before eating.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 610Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 1005mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 36g