If you need more spring inspiration check out my Pinterest page for more recipes and gardening tips. XO
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
For the Salad:
- 3 cups baby kale, washed and dried thoroughly, tough stems removed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and dried thoroughly, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 10-12 cilantro sprigs
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 large pear, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Dressing can be made up to 3 days in advance (although the cilantro will brown slightly).
- To make the salad, toss the kale, romaine, and cilantro sprigs together. Arrange the avocado and pear slices over the top and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Whisk the dressing once more to combine then drizzle over the salad and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0g