This delicious Grilled Cilantro Garlic Pork Chop recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and makes for a perfect weeknight meal in just 30 minutes.
Not only is summer not over, but it is State Fair time! (Except in Texas where they have their state fair in October—weird).
Sadly I will not be making it back to my home state for the grand Iowa State Fair, but I can try to imagine myself there by making some of my favorite fair food.
The breaded pork tenderloin sandwich is a must—so popular it has it’s own Facebook page.
Then there’s the Maple Bacon Funnel Cake which sounds ridiculously good and probably has around 2 hundred thousand calories— who’s counting, really?
Cilantro Garlic Pork Chops Are My Version Of Pork Chops On A Stick
- Blend all the marinade ingredients together in a food processor. Or chop by hand if you’d prefer.
- Pour over pork chops and marinate at least 15 minutes while you prep the grill.
- Grill cilantro pork chops. Done!
Cilantro-Garlic Pork Chops
These Cilantro-Garlic Pork Chops are super easy and really delicious. Coated in a flavor-packed marinade and grilled they are the perfect dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: grill
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in thick-cut pork chops
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse until mixture is a thin purée.
- Season pork chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper then place in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over the pork chops and turn to coat on all sides. Seal bag and place on a large plate. Let marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare a charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Clean grates and rub with oil. Grill chops over direct heat, turning once, cooking to desired doneness, about 8 minutes a side for medium.
Keywords: cilantro garlic pork chops