Beef Wellington Tarts with Mushroom Blue Cheese Sauce from Closet Cooking
Spicy Tomato Broiled Lobster from Heather Christo
Spaghetti with Slow Cooker Meat Sauce from Jelly Toast
Meyer Lemony Pasta with Smoked Fish and Arugula from Minimally Invasive
Rum Roasted Pineapple for Two
Adapted from Martha Stewart
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, cut in half lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine coconut, cookie crumbs, and macadamia nuts and set aside.
- Whisk together coconut milk and rum.
- Remove core from each pineapple and discard.
- Arrange pineapple quarters skin-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with half the rum mixture.
- Cover each quarter with half of the coconut mixture; pressing to adhere.
- Drizzle the remaining rum mixture over the pineapple quarters and place in oven.
- Roast until coconut is toasted and pineapple is warmed through, about 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately with ice cream if desired.