Hey All! Welcome to Sunday!
Today is a particularly exceptional Sunday because today…….we kick off Margarita Week 2019!!!!!
For the next seven days I will be talking about nothing but margaritas. So if you had a bad tequila experience in college, you have my permission to check out of this here blog for a week. But please come back because eventually I’ll talk about something else, I promise.
If you are as obsessed with margaritas as I am (which I find hard to believe, but okay), then make sure you are following the #MargaritaWeek hashtag in all parts of the world so you don’t miss a single recipe!
Now in order to taste test as many margarita recipes as possible, we should probably eat something. The magnificent thing about Cinco de Mayo being right around the corner is everyone’s got Mexican food on the brain. This means nothing but my favorite flavors for dinner this week!
What are you making? Got a favorite dish (or margarita) you want to share? Leave me a comment below!
- Classic Margarita from The Forked Spoon
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa from Oh So Delicioso
- Saucy Chicken Tinga Tacos from Love and Olive Oil
- Coconut Lime Cabbage Slaw from Always Order Dessert
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks from Wonky Wonderful
- Mexican Sopes from Yellow Bliss Road
- Chipotle-Spiced Sweet Potato Tacos from Kitchen Confidante
- Mexican Fajita Steak Salad from The View From Great Island
- Charred Asparagus with Requesón and Mexican Dukkah from Salt and Wind
- Lime Cinnamon Cookie Bars with Strawberry-Hibiscus Lime Buttercream from The Jam Lab
One More Thing
Did you love this post? I want to know! Leave me a comment and snap a photo for Instagram. Tag @holajalapeno so I can see your beautiful creation! Your feedback is super important to me. If you run into trouble shoot me a message on Instagram and I’ll walk you through it.
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter, lots of good stuff there too!