Hey all! How was your week?
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think for most of you it was snow, snow, and more snow? Even here in Southern California we saw flakes fly from the sky. Crazy!
The Oscar’s are tonight. Are you going to watch? We hardly ever make it to the theater but we’ve been trying to see as many of the nominated films on Prime as we can. Last weekend we saw BlacKkKlansmanand Bohemian Rhapsody which we absolutely LOVED and now the kids have been listening to nothing but Queen all week. What are your favorites?
Are you having people over to watch? I did a fun video with Evite this week that might be helpful. They challenged me to come up with three appetizers that would feed 10-12 people for under $50. Check it out!
Lastly, did you celebrate National Margarita Day last Friday? If not, there’s no time like the present.
Have a great week everyone and don’t forget to tag your dishes #10recipestotry so we can all see what you’re making!
- Guanajuato’s Vegan Potato Enchiladas from Dora’s Table
- 30 Minute Vietnamese Beef and Crispy Rice Bowl from Half Baked Harvest
- Black Bean Taquitos with Avocado Pico from How Sweet Eats
- Instant Pot Arroz con Pollo from Feasting At Home
- Chicory Salad with Grilled Pear from Le Petit Eats
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup from Presley’s Pantry
- Frijoles Charros from Muy Bueno
- Banh Mi Sandwich with Instant Pot Short Ribs from An Edible Mosaic
- Vegan Banana Bread from Heart of a Baker
- 30 Minute Chicken Fajitas from Isabel Eats