Here we are again, finding ourselves together on a Sunday morning, thinking and planning for the week ahead. I’m so happy you’re here with me. It’s always better to plan together.
Have you made anything wonderful lately? Last night we had burgers with sweet potato fries and they were really good. I like to pan fry the burgers in my cast iron skillet and then caramelize some red onion slices and jalapeños in the leftover pan juices. But the most delicious part of the meal was when I smeared avocado on the last half of toasted baguette that we were using instead of burger buns and topped the avocado with a thin slice of smoked cheddar, raw onion, and a drizzle of horseradish mayo. Ugh, so. good.
Spring is close you guys. I’ve included not one but TWO fish taco recipes this week because they both seemed to summon sunshine and a blood orange margarita to celebrate the coming of warmer weather even if it’s still a few weeks away.
If you’d like to start your Sunday off by baking these cream cheese dulce de leche sweet rolls, well I’m not going to stop you.
Have a wonderful week everyone and don’t forget to tag your photos #10recipestotry on Instagram so I can see! xoxo
- Baja Fish Tacos from Isabel Eats
- Sticky Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken from The Original Dish
- Blood Orange Margarita from The View From Great Island
- Chunky Marinara Sauce from Always Order Dessert
- Vegan Coconut Cake from The Almond Eater
- Crispy Pan-Roasted Chicken Breasts with Lemon-Scallion Drippings from The Pig and Quill
- Whole Wheat New York Style Pizza Dough from Brewing Happiness
- Chicken Meatball Soup from Floating Kitchen
- Crispy Breakfast Potatoes with Chili Garlic Oil and Herbs from Half Baked Harvest
- Pepian Fish Tacos from Honestly YUM