- 1 pound radishes with greens attached, rinsed well
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Trim the greens from the radishes and trim into 1-inch pieces, removing any stemmy parts. Trim root and stem off radishes and quarter them if large or halve them if small.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add radishes and season with salt and pepper. Add radishes and cook without moving for a few minutes or until a nice golden crust forms on one side. Stir and cook a few minutes more. Add greens, sugar, and vinegar and cook a few minutes more until radishes are glazed. Sprinkle with a little more salt and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g