Vacation was great but alas it is Wednesday and I need to get my bootie back in gear. Let’s talk cabbage.
Am I the only one who has noticed the ginormous heads of cabbage at the Farmer’s market lately? It seems you only need to buy one to have a week’s worth of meals. Well, if you’ve worked your way through one of those puppies—Congratulations! If you need a bit more inspiration here are this week’s top 10 ways to cook with cabbage. Dang cabbage…..you look good.
1. Braised Red Cabbage with Chestnuts from Simply Recipes
2. How to Make Homemade Sauerkraut in a Mason Jar from The Kitchn
3. Spicy Red Cabbage and Quinoa Slaw from Big Girls, Small Kitchen
4. Hibiscus Flower Enchiladas from Love and Olive Oil
5. Asian Sloppy Joe Sliders from Girl Versus Dough
6. Baja-Style Fish Tacos from A Cozy Kitchen
7. Asian Chicken Sandwich from Use Real Butter
8. Roasted Cabbage “Wedge” Salad from The Yellow House
9. Rustic Cabbage Soup from 101 Cookbooks
10. Sesame-Ginger Noodles with Chicken and Veggies from With Style and Grace