How’s your weekend so far?
Are you getting some down time? I hope so. I’ve been in desperate need of a good do-nothing day. We’ve had a topsy-turvy week of fire scares and power outages and my nerves are a bit on edge.
I’m looking forward to a good week in the kitchen however and have got the recipes to prove it! Keep scrolling for 10 new recipes from some of my favorite food friends to fill your week with deliciousness.
Have you started any fall baking yet? I keep posting recipes for pumpkin this and that but have yet to actually make anything. So this week I’m doubling up—Chai Snickerdoodles and another yummy looking pumpkin bread are on the list.
I’ve also got some really tempting Mexican dinner ideas like Carne Asada and Spicy Salmon Cakes.
And if you are in need of some cocktail inspiration there’s a Cider-Mezcal combo to try or the Marigold Mezcal Margarita pictured above.
Have a wonderful week everyone!!
- Chorizo Spinach and Egg Scramble from Good Life Eats
- Chai Snickerdoodles from Always Eat Dessert
- Smoky Cider Mezcal Margarita from How Sweet Eats
- Roasted Garlic Soup with Potatoes, Shallots, and Fresh Herbs from Brooklyn Supper
- Spicy Salmon Cakes with Avocado Crema from A Sassy Spoon
- Braised Short Rib Pasta Sauce from Butter Loves Company
- Carne Asada from Isabel Eats
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread from Andie Mitchell
- Creamy Marigold Rice from Sweet Life Bake
- Butternut Squash and Tomato Sauce from Piloncillo y Vainilla