- 1 medium eggplant
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- Remove stem from eggplant and slice into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- In a dish large enough to hold the eggplant, combine remaining ingredients, add eggplant and toss until well coated. Marinate at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat and grill eggplant until lightly charred on both sides and tender.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 317mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g